Howell Surgery is situated in the centre of Brenchley. Our doctors and practice nurses offer medical services to patients in Brenchley, Matfield and the surrounding areas. It is able to provide dispensing services to all patients who live more than a mile from a chemist.
Horsmonden Surgery is situated close to the centre of Horsmonden and provides medical services to patients in that locality.
Patients have the choice of being seen at either surgery by any of our GPs.
It is the aim of our practice to provide high quality healthcare in a responsive, supportive and courteous manner to all our patients, with a well-trained and motivated primary health care team. We wish to be an approachable and accessible practice making efficient use of all the health care resources available.
- Showing courtesy
- Seeking to understand
- Treating all fairly
- Value each person as a unique individual
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable
- Speaking and acting truthfully
- Being accountable for our actions
Working as a team
- Relating well within the team
- Valuing the contribution of each team member
- Building a mutually supportive environment
- Co-operating with other teams
- Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients
Learning and improving
- Adapting to change
- Building on achievements
- Developing our services
We encourage patients to give us feedback on their experiences at the practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.