Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription online? Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
Ordering repeat medications
- Please be aware that we require a minimum of 5 complete working days notice to fulfil repeat prescription requests.
- Repeat prescription requests can, during the pandemic period, be taken by our receptionists over the phone. Please give them as much information as possible about the medications you require.
- To obtain a repeat prescription please tick the box on the duplicate page of your prescription and either bring it or send it to your normal surgery. Repeat prescriptions can be posted back to you if you provide a stamped, addressed envelope.
- ELECTRONIC PRESCRIBING SERVICE (EPS): We now offer EPS to non-dispensing patients - please make sure we have your pharmacy nomination.
- Any patient living more than 1.6km from their nearest chemist can obtain their medicines from our dispensary at Brenchley Surgery.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, we require 5 complete working days' notice to fulfil repeat prescription requests. Please contact Dispensary if you need your prescription or medications more urgently. During busy periods (ie bank holidays) please make sure you give us as much notice as possible.
- To deal with your requests safely and efficiently please do not ask us to rush - our staff have a strict protocol to follow and each prescription request must be reviewed by the GP before it is processed by our dispensary.
Ready to collect
|Monday||not before the following Monday|
|Tuesday||not before the following Tuesday|
|Wednesday||not before the following Wednesday|
|Thursday||not before the following Thursday|
|Friday||not before the following Friday|
|Saturday||not before the following Friday afternoon|
|Sunday||not before the following Friday afternoon|
Please remember that Bank Holidays are not working days and we still require 5 working days before your medication/prescription is ready to collect.
In accordance with NHS guidelines a one month supply of drugs will normally be issued. Prescription charges are payable upon collection of your medication by card or cash.
Dispensary Opening Times
Dispensary services are normally available at Brenchley during reception opening hours. Our dispensary is closed between 1pm and 2pm.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to make an appointment with a doctor, practice nurse or health care assistant at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions. We may not be able to issue your medications if your review is overdue.